Commit to be Fit!

Make your workout fun and you will stick with it! Zumba is the best cardio workout I have ever done and my bootcamps definitely give you the most intense, diverse type of training that your body needs. Follow me on my blog to learn helpful fitness tips, exercises, healthy recipe ideas, and so much more! Enter your email address below and the posts will come directly to you.

Learn Fitness, Love Fitness, Live Fitness

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Do It OUTDOORS!

We are having week #2 of my outdoor bootcamp class tonight! Whether you are looking to tone up, lose weight or do both, you CAN with the exercises we will be doing tonight!

The weather is going to be perfect!

We are going to be at the Crosswoods Park in Citrus Heights @ 5:30.
6742 Auburn Blvd. Citrus Heights, CA 95621

Come out and bring a friend!! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment