Commit to be Fit!

Make your workout fun and you will stick with it! Zumba is the best cardio workout I have ever done and my bootcamps definitely give you the most intense, diverse type of training that your body needs. Follow me on my blog to learn helpful fitness tips, exercises, healthy recipe ideas, and so much more! Enter your email address below and the posts will come directly to you.

Learn Fitness, Love Fitness, Live Fitness

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OUTDOOR BOOTCAMPS BEGIN THIS THURSDAY!!

I am starting to do my outdoor bootcamps this thursday and the weather is going to be beautiful!!

I am doing bootcamps at 2 parks as of now, hopefully I will be adding more soon!

8AM- Thursday- Villagio Park in El Dorado Hills. (Take 50 toward Tahoe, exit El Dorado Hills blvd., follow the loop and stay to your right and get onto Serrano Parkway. Follow to Villagio. Make a right onto Villagio. Gate code is #8246. Follow down aways and park your car. We are meeting by the park.) You will see us!

5:30PM- Thursday-Crosswoods Park in Citrus Heights- 6742 Auburn Blvd. Citrus Heights, CA 95621- (diagonally across from 24 Hour Fitness in Citrus Heights)

Please bring a large water, a mat and a towel. I would wear sunscreen and maybe a hat too:)

My first classes this thursday are FREE!! Classes will be $10 thereafter or 6 consecutive classes for $50. So come and bring a friend and let's get our sweat on!

Let me know if you are planning on coming. Email or message me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment