Commit to be Fit!

Make your workout fun and you will stick with it! Zumba is the best cardio workout I have ever done and my bootcamps definitely give you the most intense, diverse type of training that your body needs. Follow me on my blog to learn helpful fitness tips, exercises, healthy recipe ideas, and so much more! Enter your email address below and the posts will come directly to you.

Learn Fitness, Love Fitness, Live Fitness

Friday, June 3, 2011

EASY-yummy-healthy recipe!!

So one of my favorite and easiest recipes is Salsa Chicken. It is literally salsa and chicken!

Put frozen chicken breasts and a jar (or 2) of green or red salsa into a crockpot. (I like it SAUCY!) Green is my favorite!:)

Place both in a crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Scoop out and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and there you have it!

The chicken is sooooo good and falls apart. It is almost like a dense soup if you add a lot of sauce.

Great recipe for on the go! But you do have to plan ahead of time since it marinates in the crockpot all day.


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment