Commit to be Fit!

Make your workout fun and you will stick with it! Zumba is the best cardio workout I have ever done and my bootcamps definitely give you the most intense, diverse type of training that your body needs. Follow me on my blog to learn helpful fitness tips, exercises, healthy recipe ideas, and so much more! Enter your email address below and the posts will come directly to you.

Learn Fitness, Love Fitness, Live Fitness

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Have you had your ZUMBA today!?

I started teaching zumba about 3 years ago and it has been the best thing I ever did! I remember the first time walking into a class full of people, music blasting and everyone smiling and dancing. I had to join in! Zumba is a dance fitness program created back in the 1990's by "Beto" Perez. It combines merengue, cumbia, salsa, hip hop and reggaeton moves. Zumba is such a contagious, energy filled workout and such a blast to do! Burning anywhere from 500-1000 calories in just an hour, it is a great cardio workout for anyone... all sizes and ages. The best part about zumba is anyone can do it! All you have to do is, feel the music and start shaking! I have had everyone from a 2 1/2 year old girl to a 70 year old man doing zumba! I encourage you to find the nearest zumba class,( or find mine:) and come shake it with me!! You won't look back. Ditch the workout, Join the Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment