Commit to be Fit!

Make your workout fun and you will stick with it! Zumba is the best cardio workout I have ever done and my bootcamps definitely give you the most intense, diverse type of training that your body needs. Follow me on my blog to learn helpful fitness tips, exercises, healthy recipe ideas, and so much more! Enter your email address below and the posts will come directly to you.

Learn Fitness, Love Fitness, Live Fitness

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Zumba in Tahoe!! Asante gym is awesome!

I just got back from a fun filled, energy packed weekend in Tahoe City at Asante Gym. I met Cindy, (who owns Asante gym) a while back and she asked if would come to Tahoe and teach zumba at her gym. Go to tahoe, and do more zumba?!?? ummmmm YES PLEASE!! This was my 3rd trip up and I just LOVE it!! The ladies, and guys!:)....are so much fun to dance with. The energy in the room is great! And what an excuse to come up to beautiful Lake Tahoe for the weekend. I am so happy to have met her and everyone that comes to class. Here is a couple pictures from the sat night class. I had a blast!! Thank you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment